Rachelle Marmor’s medical practice treats a wide range of health problems using the diagnostic principles and treatment techniques of traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine. She specializes in many difficult to treat conditions including migraines, digestive disorders and chronic pain. Patients receive a lengthy and thorough assessment that considers all aspects of body, mind, diet and lifestyle to formulate individualized and effective treatment. Through continued education and successful treatment of her patients, she is uniquely qualified to help people realize a pain-free, healthy life.
- Graduated with Masters of Science degree in acupuncture from the Phoenix Institute of Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture (PIHMA) with Summa Cum Laude honors.
- The graduate program included:
– Successful completion of 4 year, 3000 hour program in Traditional Chinese Medicine
– 3 year clinical internship in acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine -recipient of the 1999 Arizona Consortium of Complementary Healing Organization’s Dream Scholarship
- Continuing masters classes in specialties such as TCM Gynecology, Auto Immune Disease and Stroke Recovery
- Clinic supervisor for Masters degree student interns at the medical college PIHMA
- Practicing acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine for 15 years
- Providing lectures and demonstrations to group audiences
- Licensed acupuncturist in the state of Arizona
- Nationally board certified in acupuncture by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Adjunct faculty Phoenix Institute of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
- Member of the American Acupuncture Council
- Member of the Acupuncture Society of Arizona
- Member of Acupuncturists Without Borders
- Providing International Medical Relief since 2007